[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] NAMES COUNCIL BUDGET COMMITTEE DRAFT REPORT TO NA MES COUNCIL

All,

Unfortunatelly my discussions with Louis for scribe's help for an
interim period and offered by ICANN (pro-bono) did not get any chance
to be explained clairly to the NC, as I intended to do it.
I plan to do it on the call tomorrow.

This issue is far from being easy, and needs to be discussed by the NC.

I believe some difficulties arise also from the fact that we did not wrote
results from Erica's group on the telecon held 29 Sep (Erica, Chuck,
Dany, Peter and myself). I will do it with the help from attendees.

In the meantime I am for dropping the two items.

Elisabeth