From: owner-nc-budget@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-budget@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 3:21 AM
To: DNSO budget
Subject: Re: [nc-budget] Job description v3

Chuck,
you make a good point in describing the nature of proposals and recognising these may be beyond budget. But that is not a reason to change the job description if it is valid!

I support your suggestion to use the shorter job description in the initial advertising/outreach and then use the detailed one once a short list emerges.
Philip