From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 9:14 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck; DNSO budget
Subject: Re: [nc-budget] Job description

Chuck,
I am not proposing two secretariats.
But from a budgeting perspective it is better to separate and separately account for different activities.
This means that in the future should we need to prioritise one activity over another
we can do so easily because:
- the activity will be well described in the job description (Chuck drafting)
- a corresponding item for the activity will be in the budget (Philip drafting)

(All it needs is a copy and paste job adding the new detail you have under the corresponding obj 1-4.)

Philip