[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Erika's disappearing from the scene

Hi all
Just after quitting the vote session, a few minutes ago, I realized that
Erika was also the person responsible for putting together the job
description together with the selection criteria and may be some
tentitative schedule to the overall process.
Does anyone from that subgroup volunteer to take over her for that?
or do you agree that I take the duty (but in that case, I would need
certainly more help or guidance from you, since I got onboard quite
recently).

Thanks for yours reactions

Dany

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE