[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] Follow Up Telecon

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, McAllister, Athena wrote:

> To follow up on arranging a second teleconference call for next week,
> Elisabeth has requested that call be postpone until the  week of September
> 18. If anyone objects, please let me know.
>
> At this point I would like to get some feedback as to which of the following
> days (Sept. 20, 21 or 22) would work best at 9:00am (ET-New York time).
-
I will be able to attend only on the 20th, for 1 hour only if it starts at
9:00 am NY time
On the 21st, One hour only if it starts at 8:00 am NY time (but then YJ
Park will be able to attend it also from here)
On the 22nd, same as on the 21st (without YJ)

Cheers
Dany
-

> Thank you,
> Athena McAllister
> Policy Office
> Network Solutions, Inc.
>
> Tel: 703-742-4725
> Fax 202-466-9103

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE