From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@netsol.com>
To: "'Elisabeth Porteneuve'" <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>,
        "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@netsol.com>, nc-budget@dnso.org,
        pdeblanc@usvi.net, vandrome@renater.fr
Subject: RE: [nc-budget] Trying to understand and clarify the situation
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:46:51 -0400

Let me add just one comment regarding the issue of having physical DNSO
offices.  In our meeting in Yokohama, I recall us agreeing that hiring a
consultant who provided his/her own office space and equipment was a much
more cost-efficient way to go.  So I think we should be talking about the
location of a consultant, not the location of an office.

Chuck