From: owner-nc-budget@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-budget@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of McAllister, Athena
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 1:40 PM
To: 'nc-budget@dnso.org'
Subject: [nc-budget] Follow Up Telecon

Hello All, since the call on Sept. 5 was not well attended I have been asked
to reschedule the call next week when everyone will be able to participate.
I would like to schedule the call for next Friday, September 15, at 8:00 AM
(Eastern Time --New York time.) I would appreciate it if everyone would
check their calendar's and confirm your participation on the call with me at
your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Athena McAllister
Policy Office