From: Peter de Blanc [mailto:pdeblanc@usvi.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 8:57 AM
To: 'Philip Sheppard'; nc-budget@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-budget] Job Description for DNSO Secretariat/ budget

Greetings:

Please excuse any repetition here, as i am new to this list.

From the ccTLD perspective, we've learned that participation increases when
some of the material, position papers, proposed policies, etc of our
constituency were translated into a few languages other than english.
Increasing participation also tends to make it easier to get needed funding.

Is there (going to be) any provision in the budget for some translations or
other kind of outreach?

peter de Blanc
.VI