[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] Job Description for DNSO Secretariat/ budget

Further to Roger's e-mail I have sketched out a simple but useful budget
structure for the DNSO and am starting to put it in a way that allows
changes based on scenarios: ie what if we do this?; what if we got in this
money?

I will delay sending this through until we have signed off on the job
description as I want to get the two to link clearly to the four objectives.
I guess Chuck may be making some revision following Elisabeth's suggestions
today.
Philip