[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] PROCEDURES FOR SETTING UP AN NC CHECKING ACCOUNT

In preparation for tomorrow's teleconference of the Names Council Budget
Committee, I'm attaching a report that describes the procedures that we
would have to use to set up a Web-accessible checking account for an
unincorporated association with Citibank, which has branches in quite a few
countries.

You will note that Citibank is somewhat flexible on the constitutional
documents that are required to set up such an account and it permits
non-Americans to serve as co-signatories on checks.