[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] Re: Draft #1 - Request for Sponsors

A quick thought, FWIW:

[ Chuck, thanks for the forward of the sponsor's proposal now that I have
[ taken over from Theresa in the budget group.
[
[ I think it reads well and have just a couple of suggestions.
[
[ 1. Can we specify the NC fiscal year (e.g. Jan to Dec 2000 or whatever).

The ICANN fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30.  Since ICANN does the banking, I strongly suggest that the DNSO match that fiscal year.

--Andrew