[icann-nominations] Declining nomination

Thank you very much for considering me as a candidate for the ICANN Board.

I can not accept such nomination this time, because we feel a strong commitment with our candidate ALEX PISANTY.

Those of you who already expressed your support to me, kindly reconsider to give it to Alex Pisanty, he has the technical, management and political skills required for this task, you won't be disappointed.

To vote for Alex Pisanty means to vote for any ccTLD from LAC region, no only because LACTLD had consensus on his representation, also because he had worked closely with NIC-Mx and understands clearly the problematic inherent to DNSO and ccTLD's issues.

Once again, thank you very much!

	Saludos,
			Oscar Alejandro
        ==
    ((======))     I n g .   O s c a r    A.   R o b l e s   G a r a y
      -____-    Coordinador General NIC-Mexico,   ITESM Campus Monterrey
       /  \     orobles@nic.mx  Tel. +52(8)387-5346  Fax. +52(8)328-4208
      /    \                     http://www.nic.mx
     /      \    "Hemos venido a este mundo a dejar huella y a dejarlo
    ---____---         un poco mejor de lo que lo encontramos"