[icann-nominations] Statement of Support for Don Telage

I hereby provide my support for the nomination of Don Telage for an
ICANN Board of Directors seat representing the Domain Names Supporting
Organization.

Chuck Gomes
chuckg@netsol.com
Network Solutions, Inc.

Nominee supported: Don Telage

I strongly encourage members of the DNSO General Assembly to join me in
supporting Don.  Throughout the long process that many of us have been
through, Don has not only been a very active participant but also a
major contributor of solutions to difficult problems.  I would hope that
everyone would get beyond what has often been an emotional focus on NSI
and instead examine Don's qualifications objectively based on his
qualifications, experience and ideas.  He has fought for some principles
that will help all of us in the future and has the skill and strength to
continue fighting for what's best in the future.  Few people have a
better understanding of the issues, conflicts and politics involved in
this process than Don.