[icann-nominations]

[icann-nominations] RE: accept or decline nomination to ICANN Board

Glen
Thank you for forwarding this request to prompt me to accept or decline
Elisabeth's nomination of me as a candidate for election to the ICANN Board
of Directors.
I am flattered and humbled by Elisabeth's support for my contributions to
date to ICANN, but at this time I must decline.
It is not personally and professionally convenient for me to consider this
opportunity as I would not be able to devote the amount of time to the role
I would wish to.
Importantly, I note that Alejandro Pisanty has been nominated and in the
absence of being aware of any other candidates, I am pleased to offer my
support for his candidature in recognition of his efforts in moving the
reform process ahead and in particular in his listening to and consulting
with the various constituencies - even if he and his committee don't always
come to the right conclusions ;).

Thanking you in advance for actioning this response.
Regards

Grant Forsyth
Manager Industry & Regulatory Affairs
TelstraClear

Business Constituency Representative on the DNSO Names Council