[icann-nominations]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[icann-nominations] Decline of nomination

Thank you very much indeed for nominating me to the ICANN
Board position.

Thank you for encouraging and supporting me, trusting my experience
and integrity, knowledge of matters and knowledge of people.
Some of you wrote me about my tenacity to make ICANN an international
forum, my constant demand for geographic and cultural diversity
applied to ICANN Board and staff alike. Let me wholeheartedly
thanks all of you.

I will not run this year.
My Constituency, the ccTLD group, made a decision to create a
new Supporting Organization within ICANN structure, and this is
indeed an enormous challenge, requesting all our forces.
I think that my position at the Names Council will better serve
both, the ccTLD group and the DNSO reform.

Looking forward to working with you,

Elisabeth Porteneuve
CV at http://balsa.cetp.ipsl.fr/~porteneu

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-nominations/Arc01/

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index