[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] endorsement of YJ Park

3a. Full name of the endorser: Joop Teernstra
3b. E-mail address of the endorser: terastra@terabytz.co.nz
3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse: Youn Jung Park

I nominated Peter Dengate Thrush and I understand that he currently does
not wish to accept the role.

I am heartened that YJ has accepted her nomination and I endorse her for
the position. She has shown herself to be hardworking courageous, committed
to the At Large membership (she has been elected to its supervisory Panel)
and of an integrity that should be welcomed on the Board.
The Board needs somebody who can speak for the Individual Registrant.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
   initial webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com
Sign up and spread the word.

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO