[icann-endorsements]

No Subject

3a. Full name of the endorser:
Roberto GAETANO

3b. E-mail address of the endorser:
ga_list@hotmail.com

3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse:
Amadeu Abril i Abril

(specific statements of endorsements may also be submitted and are
encouraged)
I know Amadeu since the days of the gTLD-MoU, and I have appreciated very
much his incredible amount of work in this process.
What I like in particular about him, is his ability to find the possible
compromise solutions that maximise the possibility of obtaining "something"
to the cause, instead of fighting against the windmills and not obtaining
anything.
During his current participation in the ICANN Board he has always shown that
he knew the subjects under discussion, which is unfortunately not the
general case :<(.