[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Board Member Endorsements

3a. Full name of the endorser: Earl Heather (aka pheather)
3b. E-mail address of the endorser: earl@pheather.com
3c. Full name of the accepted nominee: Joanna Lane

The archives of the GA lists for the last 3 months are the
strongest endorsement that I can think of.

Joanna's contributions rise above those of the rest of us
and lead us all forward to real progress rather than
endless debate.

She has restored some of my faith in the ability of well
intentioned people to find concensus regardless of
divergent opinions and we are significantly richer as a
group because of her contributions.

pheather

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc01/