[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Endorsement of James Love for representative

My name is Andrew Dubin Oram.

My email address is andyo@oreilly.com.

The person I endorse is James (Jamie) Love.

Endorsement:

Appointing Mr. Love to the ICANN board is probably the best thing DNSO could
do to enhance its own image and effectiveness in the Internet policy
community. DNSO is supposed to represent the broadest needs of domain name
users, as represented in your founding documents by reference to a
"consensus building process." Mr. Love and his organization, Consumer
Project for Technology, have proven to be among the most attentive
representatives of small and noncommercial domain name holders. His
knowledge of Internet policy issues and ability to work with others are
exemplary, as I can attest from years of working on both DNS and other
issues with him.

Andy Oram

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html