[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] endorsement

I, Antonia Juhasz, on behalf of my organization, American Lands Alliance
(address below), endorse James Love for the Domain Name Supporting
Organization.  James will do the best job of any candidate of
representing my views, the views of my organization and the views of a
majority of the population who use the  internet as a tool for
education, outreach, organizing and empowerment.  Please accept this
endorsement and let me know if I need to provide any additional
information.

Thank you.

Antonia Juhasz
--
Antonia Juhasz
Director, International Trade and Forest Programs

"I sympathize therefore, with those who would minimize rather than those
who would maximize,
economic entanglement between nations.  Ideas, knowledge, art,
hospitality, travel, these are the
things which should of their nature be international.  But let goods be
homespun whenever it is
reasonably and conveniently possible; and, above all, let finance be
primarily national."  -- John
Maynard Keynes, 1933.

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html