[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] James Love

Dear ICANN:

    James Love is one of the most devoted and brilliant activists I have
ever met.  As the the leading public interest figure working to address
domain name and related issues, ICANN would be well served by Mr. Love's
participation on its board.  I give my personal and organizational
endorsement for his nomination to ICANN's board.

Full name of the endorser: Todd J. Paglia
Organizational Name: Coastal Rainforest Coalition
E-mail address of the endorser: tpaglia@att.net
Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse: James Love

--
Todd Paglia
Director of Campaigns

"Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul."

                                         --Edward Abbey

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html