[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Weikers Endorsement

David Stewart Byrne
davidby@exmsft.com
Ronald N. Weikers

I have known Ron Weikers since 1975, and feel that he has both the
professional and personal qualities that make him a fit leader for deciding
the course of the technology of the future.  I myself hold a degree in
Computer Science, have spent 15 years in the computer industry, and am a
member of both the IEEE and ACM.  Ron has my hearty endorsement for the DNSO
board.

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html