[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Endorsement for James P. Love

  3a. Full name of the endorser:
	Prashanth Mundkur
  3b. E-mail address of the endorser:
	prashanth.mundkur@kla-tencor.com
  3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse:
	James P. Love

I have been following Jamie Love's work with the
Consumer Project on Technology, and have found his
analyses and proposals to be quite informed and
reasonable.

His stated goals of ensuring free-speech rights in
domain names and expand TLDs to include
domain names like .union are efforts I endorse
highly.

Prashanth Mundkur

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html