[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Weikers Endorsement

	** Full name of the endorser: Harold L. Burstyn
	** E-mail address of the endorser: Harold.Burstyn@rl.af.mil
	** Full name of the endorsed nominee: Ronald N. Weikers
	** In my personal capacity I hereby endorse Ronald Weikers, who is
an attorney exceptionally knowledgeable about the Internet.

Harold L. Burstyn, Patent Attorney
<Harold.Burstyn@rl.af.mil>, <burstynh@iname.com>
<http://www.rl.af.mil/div/IFO/IFOI/IFOIPA/Bio/burstyn.html>
<http://www.geocities.com/burstynh>
Air Force Research Laboratory/IFOJ
26 Electronic Pky., Rome, NY 13441-4514
Tel. (315) 330-2087, Fax (315) 330-7583
Any opinion expressed in this message is solely that of the author.
It does not constitute legal advice or the opinion of the U.S.Air Force.

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html