[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Endorsement of James Love for DNSO

Full name of the endorser:  Bonnie Britt

E-mail address of the endorser:  bonnieb@cris.com and
editor@editorsforum.org

Full name of the accepted nominee I wish to endorse: James Love
<love@cptech.org>

Mr. Love has earned my support by keeping me and untold others
well-informed with factual analyses of ICANN policies and
procedures. He has my complete support for the open seat on the
Domain Name Supporting Organization. I am the domain
administrator at Bay Area Editors' Forum (www.editorsforum.org.

I am in agreement with Mr. Love's goals of  limiting ICANN's
powers; protecting the public's free speech rights in domain
names;  greatly expanding the "Top Level Domain" space; and
permitting individual domain names holders to elect members of
the
DNSO names council.

James Love ranks high among the most knowledgable and tireless
advocate for these issues in the world today and the Internet
community will be well-served by his presence on the DNSO.

Signed,

Bonnie Britt

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html