[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] DNSO Candidate Endorsement

3a. Full name of the endorser: Douglas J. Masson
3b. E-mail address of the endorser: dmasson@well.com
3c. Full name of the accepted
nominee you wish to endorse: James Love

James love has been a tireless advocate focused on keeping the Internet
balanced, free, and open. He will, I believe, give voice to the
individuals who make up the heart and soul of this new medium. He will, I
believe, remind those who will listen that the Internet is a tool that
serves a great many purposes, not exclusively that of commerce. I hope you
count these as reasons to select him rather than a reason not to do so.

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html