[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Weikers Endorsement

Name of Endorser  -- James E. Gordon
Email:    jgordon@onlinesecurity.com
Nominee: Ronald N. Weikers

    Ron is an outstanding lawyer and a global expert in high technology and Online legal, security and privacy issues.  Mr. Weikers would be an outstanding member of the Board of Directors of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.  As a director, Ron will be a leader in helping chart the future of the Internet.  Ron is dedicated and a acknowledged pioneer in his field.  I have only the highest praise and recommendations for Ron as a Board Member.

If I can provide any additional details, please feel free to contact me by phone or email.

Best,

James E. Gordon
OnlineSecurity
Protecting Digital Assets Worldwide
Tel:  310.470.7833, ext. 217
Fax: 310.470.2437
http://www.OnlineSecurity.com

About OnlineSecurity:

OnlineSecurity is a leader in investigating high technology and Internet crimes and providing for the online protection of corporate and government assets. The company's services include electronic discovery, state of the art network security, investigating Internet and digital thefts and frauds, and in providing high-technology litigation support.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Gordon;James;E.
FN:James E. Gordon
ORG:OnlineSecurity
TITLE:CEO
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(310) 470-7833 , ext.217
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(310) 880-1431
TEL;WORK;FAX:310.470.2437
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;2300 Westwood Blvd.=0D=0ALos Anegles, CA  90064
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2300 Westwood Blvd.=0D=0ALos Anegles, CA  90064
URL:http://www.OnlineSecurity.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jgordon@OnlineSecurity.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:jgordon@earthlink.net
REV:20000510T191737Z