[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Endorsement of Peter de Blanc

3a. Full name of the endorser:
Roberto Gaetano

3b. E-mail address of the endorser:
roberto.gaetano@voila.fr

3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse:
Peter de Blanc

(specific statements of endorsements may also be submitted and are
encouraged)
Some people may think that I endorse Peter because, as a saxophonist, I
support other musicians.
The truth is that what I like in Peter, that have had the honor of
meeting personally, is his ability to get involved in things at
different levels, to look at a problem from different points of view,
that maybe comes from his wide international experience.

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html