[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:02:32 -0700

Full name of the endorser:  David Corish

E-mail address of the endorser:  corish@earthlink.net

Full name of the accepted nominee I wish to endorse:  James P.  Love

James Love appears to be the right candidate for this job.  It is in the best interest of ICANN and internet stability to refrain from
electing attorneys to the ICANN Board.  Haven't we learned our lessons in every aspect of life, from automobile accidents to
on-the-job issues, to the judicial system, to our legislative process, that attorneys representing big business generally have the goal of creating new business for themselves, engineering a dependence on their services into everything they control.  If you want to have the same problems with the internet and Icann that we have with the judicial system and the legislative process, if you want to get sued out of existence for registering a generic domain name, then vote for someone other than James P. Love.