[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] Endorsement for ICANN Board Member

3a. Full name of the endorser:  JEFFREY SPANGLER
3b. E-mail address of the endorser:  JTSpangler@aol.com
3c. Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse: Ronald N. Weikers

Statement of Endorsement:  I wish to endorse my colleague attorney Ronald N.
Weikers for the ICANN Board.  To the best of my knowledge, information and
belief, he has the requisite experience and skills in computing, the
Internet, e-commerce and the practice of law to make valuable contributions
as a Board member.

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html