[gTLD-com]

Re: [gtld-com] Draft final report (v4)

>>> "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be> 05/09/03 09:56AM >>>
>Please find attached a draft final report for the Council gTLDs
>committee. The report attempts to include input received via the
>various telephone conferences and written papers sent to the
>group.

I'm afraid it fails to do that. It reflects your views, Philip.
It fails to take into account the substantial objections
raised by NCUC and the Registrars at our teleconference.

This draft should not have been publicized to external
constituencies as a draft "final report" because it was released
to the Committee only Friday and since then no one has
expressed support for it.

--MM