[gTLD-com]

[gtld-com] Comments from gTLD Constituency on Current gTLD Committee draft

  • To: "Council gTLds" <gtld-com@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [gtld-com] Comments from gTLD Constituency on Current gTLD Committee draft
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:07:40 +0200
  • Sender: owner-gtld-com@dnso.org

Jeff,
thank you for posting the comments of the gTLD constituency to the version 2 conclusions of the committee. I am happy to propose your edits for adoption to the committee tomorrow.

Some of your questions where you seek clarification are most perceptive and have highlighted important areas where I agree we need to be more precise in stating what we mean. We can discuss these also on Thursday's call.

Philip Sheppard
Chair gtLDs committee