Re: [ga] Privacy and Whois databases

I think you are correct. As to my understanding (although I am not an
expert) the EU data protection law and the US legislation is different.
Which naturally causes clashes :)

The real experts on EU directives and the interpretation of them should be
EU itself. (My experience is that the members states in EU interpretes the
directives somewhat different and in a way that suits the already existing
laws in the country).

/ Eva