Re: [ga] H.R. 3028 and ICANN UDRP

Oh, Gee. ICANN may not be an international database. I thought it was an
international organization though, and if these agreements arent'
"Treaties", then ICANN wouldn't be legitimately commandeering ccTLDs would
they?

What are these agreements? is there not any international law surrounding
the legitimacy of ICANN? And if there is, wouldn't that be a treaty?
Please explain, because you bring up an interesting point that ICANN has
no governing authority anywhere except in the United States and it's
territories.