Re: [ga] The North American DNSO BoD chair

On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 01:13:17PM -0700, Karl Auerbach wrote:
[...]
> And if you examine the archives, you have not seen me complaining about
> others who have also increased the size, and hence, the representation and
> diversity of the GA.

If you examine the archives, you won't find me complaining about it
either, nor will you find me complaining about the NCs nomination
procedure -- in fact I think it has worke extremely well.

My complaints are 1) that some are trying to turn "nomination" into
"election"; and 2) the habitual double standards used by some.