Re: [ga] DNSO Expenses

Karl Auerbach wrote:

> I meant it in the sense that a zero ability to meaningfully participate
> should result in a zero obligation to contribute.

Following the ICANN model, it will surely be just the reverse: The
individual end-users, who will have no say in anything, will be
asked to foot the bill (as "members" of the DNSO GA and the ICANN
At-Large Membership), while big business, which runs everything,
will pay nothing. Since this has been implemented on the national
and state levels in the U.S., why not impose it on the Internet?

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927

           "You'll never go broke betting on the
            gullibility of the American people."
                         -- H. L. Mencken