[ga] Getting back in the loop

Dear Friends,
I've been really busy the last months and have not kept up with the developments of ICANN, DNSO and so forth. Would you please, by private e-mail (to not add to the noise to the list), send me some pointers to recent developments. I can't find much information on dnso.org and icann.org.

If others are interested I might write a summary of the tips I get and send to the list.

Please excuse my arrogance in this matter but I do not no of any other list to send this request to.

Regards

Mikael

                                          mailto:mikael@pawlo.com
                                          http://www.pawlo.com/