[ga] This application has false statements, please review.

Sirs,
	This document has only just been brought to my attention. While
Mr. Hendeles may be more than qualified for the position that he is
attempting to nominate himself for, I feel that some of the statements
contained in the "Curriculum Vitae" should be made more clear.

In the accomplishment portion;

"Led the design and planning of Skyscape Communications, Inc. one of
the first throughput guaranteed data network solutions."

Documented the efforts of a few individuals that designed the network
would be more accurate. This of coarse is supported by Mr. Hendeles'
lack of ablity to currently configure as much as a static route. It
should also be noted that the Skyscape Communication's network is not,
and has not been to date, in operation as per the design specified.

"Led the design and development team of the Internet Traffic Controller,
and advanced BGP server able to perfom proprietary high level routing
functions."

As the sole designer and programmer of the "ITC", I can without
reservation state that Mr. Hendeles did not lead in any of the design
or development on this project.

"Participated in the development of the Open Root Server Conferation
("ORSC") and infastructure design and deployment under the leadership
of Einar Stefferud."

If you kindly point your browser to http://www.open-rsc.org/about/who
you will see the actual list of ORSC Associates in the chronological
order of association. While you will see that I myself am a member
of this association, you will also note that Mr. Hendeles is not. Infact
the only referance on the ORSC site to Mr. Hendeles is a wrongly placed
name on the paper http://www.open-rsc.org/essays/hurst// , Mr. Hendeles
had no participation in the drafting of this work and steps are being
taken to have his name removed from the online copy. The copy submitted
to the United States Commerce Dept, did not contain Mr. Hendeles name,
and a quick search of the Commerce Dept.archives will support this.
As a co-author of this paper, I am shocked that Mr. Hendeles would
request Mr. Sexton to place his name on intellectual property that Mr.
Hendeles had absolutely no particiation in production or presentation.

With so many falsely made statements in the curriculum vitae, I would
urge respectful members of the DNSO to disregard this nomination. If
the members of DNSO would like to further explore numerous other false
statements that I have not been outlined in this breif note, Myself and
Mr. Hurst will make ourselves available.

Tim Gibson
C.T.O. MobyDark Inc.