[ga] Cross-posting

I would like to remind you that the GA and other DNSO lists have strict
anti cross-posting rules that are enforced to avoid spamming. These are
clearly published in the ww.dnso.org website.

If you wish NOT to have your posts to the GA list published (in order to
complain afterwards), the best way to do it is to make sure you copy other
lists such as IFWP, etc...

All these list are perfectly valid forums, but some of us choose NOT to
subscribe to them and there is no reason why we should receive all their mail.

Javier