re: [ga] Proposed GA Adcom

> What the GA needs is most probalby a permanent GA Chair (as provided
> by the Bylaws; ne year), plus an adhoc cochair for each phisical
> meeting (and probably two, sometimes). A co-chair form NC in order to
> make sure coordination within DNSO exists.

Amadeau is right, we need a permanent GA Chair. After the new NC is
formed, perhaps that is something they could put on the agenda.

I don't think we need a Co-Chair from the NC. If you're worried about
communication and coordination, make the GA Chair a non-voting, ex
officio member of the NC.

       -- Bret