Re: [ga] Meeting Schedule of General Assembly in Los Angeles on November 2

Kilnam Chon wrote:

> almost all agree with the option 2; half day for WG and Committee and
> half day for GA.
>
> which WG and Committee plan to have a meeting in Los Angeles?
> Committee E: Global Awareness and Outreach will have the meeting in Los
> Angeles as we did in Santiago.

Here is the decision just made in the Names Council Teleconference,

   Monday Morning IANA ccTLD Manager Meeting/ Each Constitiency Meeting
   Monday Afternoon Each Constituency Meeting

   Tuesday Morning for GA
   Tuesday Afternoon for Names Council

   Wednesday ICANN Public Meeting

   Thursday The whole day of Board Meeting(Open/Observed)
   Newly-elected 19 Board members will review on the ICANN vs NSI vs DoC
   Contract.

Therefore, the most likey reached consensus, option 2, among the GA
on the LA WGs and General Assembly seem crushed at this moment.

Instead, WGs are going to be put under evening of Monday, Tuesday, even
Wednesday for each WG meetings.

As far as my observations on the ICANN meetings so far, people usually have a
social dinner or informal meeting with people in the evening to reach real
consensus.(?)

Regards,

YJ