RE: [ga] Meeting Schedule of General Assembly in Los Angeles onNo vember 2

I agree that this is a good idea.

However have any of the nominees put out their views of the scope of the
rôle, what are their personal manifestos, how they intend to fulfil their
responsibilities to their SOs and also to ICANN.

We should also expect to hear how they will handle procedures and conflicts
in achieving resolutions.

I would expect to hear their views of the direction and objectives for ICANN
over the next 1 - 3 years.

Regards

John C Lewis
Manager - International Organisations Europe
BT delegate ETNO Executive Board
BT delegate EURODATA Foundation Board
Tel: +44 (0) 1442 295258 Mob: +44 (0) 802 218271