Re: [ga] Jeff Williams has been nominated

At 1:51 PM -0400 9/23/99, J. Baptista wrote:
>Where can I find the nomination rules and proceedures.  Would be at this
>URL.  I'm using one of those hand help gismos to connect to the net and
>won't be able to surf it now.

Go here http://www.dnso.org/dnso-icann-nominees.html

You will be enlightened.

And, come to think of it, you'd make a great candidate yourself Joe.
Would you be interested if I were to nominate you?

I sure hope so. You and Jeff would add some integrity and love to the
council. Love is what we need. Please consider.

-rixzzy