Re: [ga] nominations

Karl Auerbach wrote:

> > somehow i suspect the zero money the dnso secretariat is payed includes 24
> > hour service on weekends.
>
> Agreed, we must thank rather than castigate those who are volunteering
> their time.

As we all know, failures of communication can escalate into unnecessary
"disagreements."  In this particular case, I did not perceive castigation,
merely confusion as to the procedure which persisted when some nominations and
seconds were posted and others not.

It appears that we need an introduction to our "staff" so we may appreciate
their(?) roles and volunteered contributions.