Re: [ga] Nomination of Nii Quaynor

I have no issue with Quaynor's nomination.  I am concerned that he not
allow himself ever to be bullied by the lawyers.  The IDNO/ICANN scandal
in Santiago in which he lost control is the reference I'm reffering to.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           baptista@pccf.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033