RE: [ga] We "decided" to defer the election of our ICANN board seats

Once again, Roberto has clearly perceived and explained a complex problem.

I strongly agree with his concerns/observations.

And perhaps he has proposed a resolution. Shall the GA "self organize" a
primary election ASAP after nominations are submitted? Shall the
constituencies also make their candidate preferences known prior to the NC
election?

Bill Semich
<former> pNC Member