[ga] ANNOUNCE: Santiago Constituency Recordings

RealAudio recordings of the 8/24 gTLD, ISPCP, and NCDNH Constituency
meetings are now posted in the ICANN-Santiago archive at
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/santiago/archive>.  Unfortunately the
Registrars Constituency meeting recording was inaudible, and organizers of
the ccTLD, Commercial, and Trademark constituencies did not return audio
cassettes (or the recording equipment the Berkman Center had loaned them to
make such recordings!).

I'm still hoping to add additional content to the archive.  If anyone has
audio cassettes for digitization (or Berkman-owned equipment to return),
contact me off-list for details on where to send them.  Also, I'm happy to
post or link to minutes, official or not, from the constituency meetings.

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School