RE: [ga] Clarification: "Ad Hoc Group"

As fas as I know this Ad Hoc group has nothing to do with prices and taxes.

Many telecom operators raised the concern about the future convergence
between Internet and the "traditionnal telephony system"  so they want to
study how this will happen and when.

A working plan will be published and made available to the public.

Regards,

Jean-Michel Bécar
becar@etsi.fr
http://www.etsi.org