RE: [ga] Agenda for GA meeting in Santiago, Chile

Michael Sondow wrote:

> You claim to be concerned about access to the Internet in poor
> countries, when in reality you support the exclusion of end-users
> from the current process. What hypocrisy!

I beg your pardon?!?
What makes you say this?
You may remember that I was one of the few who spoke in favour of the
Individual DN constituency in Berlin, which is as close as you can get to
the end user.

The funny thing is that at present I am representing only myself in this
process, a plain end user, without any affiliation.
You might also have noticed that I am not even a voting member of the NCDNHC
;>).

Roberto