Re: You can leave your hat on... Was: [RE: [ga] PROTEST STATEMENT Re: they need hats - a statement.

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:

> May I suggest a compromise?
> Naked, but with a colorful hat ;>)

My faith in latins is again confirmed.  Roberto, you are a very nauty
nauty boy, and I love it.  We anglos can learn alot from the latin's love
for life and humour.  I only suggest the hat be funny, but small in
proportion to the corpus on which it is placed so as not to the disturb
the flow of the human form.

I take my hat off to you Roberto - good reply, you made me laugh.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033